1. It Relaxes Your Entire Being: 10 drops of rose essential oil added to another carrier oil, then stir to a warm tub. It is very important to dilute essential oils in a carrier oil before you add it to water, as carrier oils are what “carry” them all the benefits of the rose oil your skin properly. Because essential oils are very potent, they cause irritation and the opposite effects when your skin is directly exposed to them. Carrier oils include Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, etc. After making sure you follow these instructions correctly, throughout the rose aromatherapy, the rose oil will spread and penetrate into your skin and the air in your lungs eventually. This will not just comfort the mind, but it also relaxes your muscles slowly and it even relieves spasms. Several studies have also concluded that it relieves the discomfort that might come as a result of menstrual cycle
2. It Restores The Hormone Production Balance And It Improves Blood Circulation: Rose oil is known as the feminine oil, and the main reason is because of this. It is believed to help balance hormones and relieve skin symptoms that result from these imbalances. This makes it perfect for your skin while you are suffering from those monthly problems and while it might need some rejuvenation and care. On the other hand, by enhancing blood circulation, people who will use rose oil will realise that gradually their skin will become more glowing and smoother.
3. Its Anti-Aging And Moisturising Traits Never Fail To Shine Through: One of the important properties of rose oil is that it helps the skin stay and look younger for longer. These natural properties of rose oil make it particularly beneficial for dry, mature and sensitive skin. It enhances the skin’s natural shine and radiance and it helps with superficial broken capillaries and scars. In addition, rose oil hydrates, moisturises and cleanses the skin by pulling toxins from its outer layers. At the end, the skin’s natural barrier is empowered by boosting its protection against the environmental external particles like pollutants.
4. It Has Great Anti-Bacterial And Anti-Fungal Properties: This is one of the reasons why it is effective for acne prone skin. It is able to nourish and disinfect the skin. In fact, it is so powerful that it is also used to treat scars and other skin imperfections, all these while also giving you a glowing complexion in the meantime. Its natural anti-bacterial and astringent properties are what make it an excellent choice for those looking to unclog pores and reduce breakouts. The best part is that rose oil is also able to soothe and protect the skin from future irritation.
5. It Makes Your Feet Look Beautiful: Isn’t it annoying when we feel obliged to hide our feet during the spring or summer, because we think that they do not look, or worse, feel good? Indeed, but regular foot soaks with rose petal can change that, and as a result, drive you to want to show off your beautiful feet whenever feel like, because after all, why not? 10 minutes of soaking them into a foot bath with drops of diluted oil are enough to offer amazing results, from reducing swelling of the feet and ankles to calming any eczema or rosacea one may suffer from.